Postpartum Resources for Parents:
- Breastmilk Counts! What you need to know about nursing, pumping, supply, and more
- A Comparison of Breast Pumps
- The 24-Hour Cure Was breastfeeding and bonding interrupted for some reason? Here’s an easy, free way to get things back on track.
- Postpartum Depression
- Be Her Village – A registry for support, not stuff. You can register to help pay for your midwifery care here as well!
Eating, Sleeping, and Pooping: How to support baby’s innate needs.
- Newborn Stomach Size: Is Baby Getting Enough Milk? Chances are–yes!
- Elimination Communication–ever wonder what we did before diapers? Learn how to use diapers as a back up method rather than as a toilet. Your baby will thank you, and potty training will be much easier!
- Cloth Diapering 101–it may be easier and less expensive than you thought!
- Co-Sleeping and Bed-Sharing How to keep your sleeping arrangements safe.
- Co-Sleeping in a Historical and Modern Context The surprising history of how westerners ever stopped co-sleeping–and why we are returning to it.
- Infant Massage Helpful for a fussy or colicky baby
- What do I REALLY need for the baby? Babies don’t NEED much–after sorting through all the excess, here are seven must have items!
- Non-Toxic Baby Registry Some nice-to-have extras